2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Alex Gonzalez has gone beyond being a non-factor on the this team.  He's turned into an albatross.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

A Gone is on pace to leave 15 men on base today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Hamels only has 4 K's through 3 innings....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and the farger gave up a SINGLE!

send him down! it's franklin time.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

NGM

Quote from: Sun_Mo on May 18, 2006, 02:01:45 PM
Alex Gonzalez has gone beyond being a non-factor on the this team.  He's turned into an albatross.

Also Robin Yount looks like Johnny Cakes from The Sopranos.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: NGM on May 18, 2006, 02:09:24 PM

In a related note, the Philles lost a series to the farging Brewers.

NGM

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 18, 2006, 02:10:49 PM

Moreover, they lost both of those games in the 9th inning due to their BP.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: NGM on May 18, 2006, 02:15:57 PM

No, they lost the first game due to zesty hitting. Sorry, Franklin had the error, but it should have NEVER been that close.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 18, 2006, 02:17:29 PM
Quote from: NGM on May 18, 2006, 02:15:57 PM

No, they lost the first game due to zesty hitting. Sorry, Franklin had the error, but it should have NEVER been that close.

yeah...nevermind that is was 1st and 2nd with 0 outs before that play. franklin gave them the opportunity to win the game....regardless of the error
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

gametracker showed the hall fly out against the fence...was it a shot like that?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 18, 2006, 02:24:39 PM
gametracker showed the hall fly out against the fence...was it a shot like that?

None of these fly outs have even hit the warning track.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

rickie weeks makes an error per game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

I am going to live to regret this post but here goes....

David Bell is having a good season so far. He has had clutch hitting and just saved a couple of runs with an awesome play on defense.

On the other hand, it looks like he passed his absolute sucktitude to Alex Gonzalez who is as worthless at the plate as Bell was last year.

MDS

Bell has been pretty good. For Bell. Still think Nunez could be as good if not better, if he got a shot to play every day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on May 18, 2006, 02:51:11 PM
Bell has been pretty good. For Bell. Still think Nunez could be as good if not better, if he got a shot to play every day.

Next year.