2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

off to the bar to drink away another philly teams championshipless year....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

lol, they were up .5 game on Monday and it took them all of 6 games to get eliminated at 2 out.  that's a choke
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

MDS

Yup. Tommorrow afternoon will probably be Eude Brito. I was going to miss most of the game anyway, so now it doesn't even matter. What a waste of my time, again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

tomorrow they will score 17 runs, pat burrell with go 6-6 with 3 HR and 12 RBI
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2006, 06:46:44 PM
Ok now its over. Conor Jackson grounds out. Phils offically eliminated from the playoffs for the 13th consecutive season.

You must have some serious delay on that computer feed.  The Yahoo! scoreboard had the score as a final when I posted before.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: mpmcgraw on September 30, 2006, 06:43:21 PM
Quote from: Bunkley78 on September 30, 2006, 06:38:31 PM
The Phillies aren't going to make the playoffs next year either, so don't get your hopes up. All this team knows is failure.
I did not think it was possible, but you know less about baseball than you do football.

And that is pretty pathetic.

I forgot more than you know fool.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

MLB gameday? Oh well, all in all, they choked again. Losers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: SunMo on September 30, 2006, 06:49:45 PM
tomorrow they will score 17 runs, pat burrell with go 6-6 with 3 HR and 12 RBI

:-D  :yay
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on September 30, 2006, 06:47:46 PM
lol, they were up .5 game on Monday and it took them all of 6 games to get eliminated at 2 out.  that's a choke

Straight up choke job. Paul Hagen even wrote that they were going to make it. I blame him too. Jinxing bastich.

Dogs. >:(