Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

alabama the last 5 years non conference
duke, nmsu, w carolina
louie, ark state, citadel
fla st, fresno st, mercer
usc, w ky, chattanooga
wiscy, middle tenny st, charleston southern

so the first game is against a good not great program...second game is against a low d1 and 3rd game is a scrimmage...really challenging shtein

all the power schools do this so they are not alone but saban is a top 10 worst person and their fanbase is 100% maga so do not care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

so florida state wisky louisville usc and 9 sec games each year

lol fargin bums

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

have any of those teams made the playoff....maybe fla state back in the romey looks the other way while they assault every woman on campus days
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Should have used Miracle Whip.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I want Charleston Rambo! Kid is awesome!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The Gators got curb-stomped last night.  Yesssss!

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

I'm sorry, but the Lockheed Martin Armed Forces Bowl is a little too dystopian of a name even for me.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

You sound as if the military industrial complex isn't a good thing. Commie.

PhillyPhreak54

What started the brawl? I had to leave the place I was at and missed it

PhillyPhreak54

Dabo is taking an ass whipping

He prob should've kept his mouth shut about Ohio St being ranked 11

MDS

i got what dabo was doing...he was drawling a line in the sand over games played. in a dumb year its a silly hill to die on but its not wrong.

on the other hand dabo is as big of a piece of shtein that exists in the world and everyone dunking on him is literal fapping material