College Football - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 14, 2020, 07:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That is one term (magat) I hope will fade into the sordid history of this country.

PhillyPhreak54

Through three quarters Buffalo's RB has 305yds and 6 TDs

ice grillin you

vandy kicker got in the game today becoming first woman to ever play in a power 5 college game....i also learned vandy has a black female AD
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Make that 385 yards and 8 TDs now

PhillyPhreak54

Coastal Carolina...nice little story they've got going this season.

Bama went off as a 30pt favorite against LSU. The Tigers have stunk all season but that's a lot. And they just failed on a fourth and inches.

PhillyPhreak54

Mac Jones to Devonte Smith is unstoppable

Good lord.

LSU defense is brutal. Also LSU WR pulled a Pimp and dropped the ball before crossing the goal line. He got lucky that a teammate scooped it up

MDS

that smith catch was outrageous

i didnt catch the byu/coastal game but it gave an idea...all go5 teams should leave their late nov/dec schedules open ended. then pair up the top teams for games like that. why the hell not. they are playing an unfair game, do something creative.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

Klatt said that he thinks if Colorado and USC go undefeated then they should face off in the pac 12 champ game rather than letting a one loss squad in. I agree with that too

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

and the chipster bout to have a huge win

PhillyPhreak54

Not so fast.

They choked.

I had UCLA +3.5

Brutal

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I've been on one of those runs the last few weeks where shtein like that happens.

If I'd taken USC tonight then they'd have never come back. Things I need to happen dont and vice versa. Can't wait to see what the NFL brings tomorrow

Rome

The "U" got got last night.  My buddy was talking shtein about how NC could t even beat shtein ass FSU before the game and how the "U" was back, baby.

I didn't even say a word. Just went mmmmhmmm. 

Add to that UF literally tossing in the shoe last night and it was a perfect football day for old Romey.