Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Boston wins wing bowl.  nothing is sacred anymore.  truly the dark days of philadelphia sports
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Good news for Reno Mahe. 

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Judge didn't want to get Dornered in 5 years. 

Diomedes

If a judge with a lot more information than I saw in that clip finds the guy innocent, that's good enough for me.  It was just a punch afterall, and she probably deserved it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

judge protects pig

its an age old story

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on February 27, 2013, 12:51:14 PM
If a judge with a lot more information than I saw in that clip finds the guy innocent, that's good enough for me.  It was just a punch afterall, and she probably deserved it.

I get the sarcasm, but what if the judge is married to a cop and is endorsed by the FOP?

Diomedes

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Tomahawk