Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

QuoteFriday was Kaiser's first time ghost-hunting on the bridge...

And his last.

Now he can be the hunted.

The state should use all of that tax overpayment money to build a ghost observation walk on that bridge.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

i just found one of these yesterday. ugh
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: rjs246 on August 31, 2010, 08:45:57 AM
"We're expecting an epic year for stinkbugs"

Those annoying little bastiches have been out here for a few years now. Guess they're moving east.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on August 31, 2010, 12:57:13 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 31, 2010, 08:45:57 AM
"We're expecting an epic year for stinkbugs"

Those annoying little bastiches have been out here for a few years now. Guess they're moving east.

Yeah, my house up there in Chesco was bombarded with them. I would catch them in a gatorade bottle because the smell was so sickening. I haven't seen any in TX yet, thank god.

Diomedes

they don't smell bad until you kill them
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I know. But when bombarded by them, I had to do something to get 'em out of the house. So I used the bottle and just capped it off. I had one half full one time.

They had settled in the jamb of a door and window and it seemed like I could never eliminate all of them. I hate those farging things.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteShooter at Kraft plant apprehended

By Robert Moran

INQUIRER STAFF WRITER

At least one person was killed when a woman started shooting employees inside the Kraft Foods baking plant Thursday night in Northeast Philadelphia, police said.

Three people were shot and the woman was taken into custody by SWAT after a standoff on the second floor of the plant at 12000 Roosevelt Blvd., police said.

Seven employees who were trapped inside a quality-control room were reported to be unharmed, police said.

One man removed from the building was shot in the neck and shoulder and was transported to Aria Health - Torresdale Campus, police said.

Homicide detectives were on scene. There was an unconfirmed report that two people had been killed.

About 100 workers were reportedly inside the plant, which was formerly known as Nabisco, when the shooting started at 8:45 p.m., police said.

When police arrived, the woman fired one shot at three officers but they did not return fire.

After turning out lights on the second floor, the woman hunkered down in an office until she was arrested.

The woman was reported in custody at 9:35 p.m. and a gun was recovered.

There was no immediate confirmation of whether the woman was a current or former employee

MDS

another banner moment for ne philly

good god is that place awful
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

That's literally 2 minutes from my house

Sgt PSN

That's longer than it takes to make a box of mac and cheese!