Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

100% chance every member of that club votes republican.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i remember back in the day huntingdon valley bitching hardcore about septa trains running out there because they didnt want negroids from the city taking over their town

and lol @ calling itself a valley
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Their website changed to this:

QuoteThe Valley Club is deeply troubled by the recent allegations of racism which are completely untrue.

We had originally agreed to invite the camps to use our facility, knowing full well that the children from the camps were from multi-ethnic backgrounds. Unfortunately, we quickly learned that we underestimated the capacity of our facilities and realized that we could not accommodate the number of children from these camps. All funds were returned to the camps and we will re-evaluate the issue at a later date to determine whether it can be feasible in the future.

Our Valley Club deplores discrimination in any form, as is evidenced by our multi-ethnic and diverse membership. Whatever comments may or may not have been made by an individual member is an opinion not shared by The Valley Club Board.

Were they expecting 60 midgets or something?

Sgt PSN

i'm totally satisfied with that explanation and am glad that we can lay that to rest. 

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 09, 2009, 11:12:17 PM
i'm totally satisfied with that explanation and am glad that we can lay that to rest. 

me too.

Sgt PSN

glad i'm not the only one.  i always believe things that black people say until i hear the actual truth from rich, white country club-type folk. 

Diomedes

How do the Marines handle a wiseass?  Do you drop puns on them?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Quote from: Diomedes on July 09, 2009, 11:22:51 PM

they drop a little more than that on them.

black betty

Seabiscuit36

I dont get it, its clearly not true, blacks dont swim
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

I hope those soccer moms who cowered in fear when the black folk came through the gates get beaten

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on July 09, 2009, 11:43:29 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on July 09, 2009, 11:22:51 PM

they drop a little more than that on them.

black betty

that was a horrible video.  not only was it really not that entertaining, but it was filmed at the recruit depot in san diego, not parris island.....which probably explains the lameness of it. 

7:45 of black betty is also way too much.  good song that's best kept short. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on July 09, 2009, 04:47:24 PM
first time ever DN put a bunch of spicks and negroes on the cover for a story that has nothing to do with someone dieing

:boom

Thank god for editors.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

if there is no red squiggly line under the word then it flies in my book of acceptable message board grammar
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

I thought the red squiggly line was for spelling, not grammar

Diomedes

towson university kids are taught that grammar and spelling, are, the same, thing
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger