Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

chestnut with 241 wings in 30 minutes wins

some guy narfed which is the competitive eating term for throwing up thru your nose

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 01, 2008, 09:23:58 AM
some guy narfed which is the competitive eating term for throwing up thru your nose

TPIWWV

reese125

PoopyfaceMcGee

I want to see video of the guy narfing.  Is that too much to ask?

ice grillin you

SD_Eagle5

nm

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

It's hilarious how bad the damage was to that column.  NBC10 every 2 minutes had updates about traffic this morning. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

N.J. Officer Allegedly Performed Sex Acts On Cows
Previously Charged With Sexual Assault On 3 Girls

MOORESTOWN (CBS 3) ― More charges have been filed against a Burlington County police officer who was recently charged with sexually assaulting three girls.

Authorities announced Moorsetown Officer Robert Melia Jr., 38, has been charged with four counts of animal cruelty after allegedly engaging in sex acts with cows between June and December of 2006.

Melia and his former girlfriend, Heather Lewis were previously charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual contact with three girls in his Pemberton home from 2003 until 2006.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Cerevant

That's what I picture IGY looking like.  Only shorter.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

ice grillin you