Philadelphia

Started by Diomedes, October 19, 2006, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The female Eric Adams

MDS

basically. the election also followed the 2020 dem primary model where bernie/warren and pete/amy fought over the same votes while biden had the black and brown working class to himself.

nobody will ever learn and egotistical white people/stupid progressives will forever be fighting each other while non-online party hacks appeal to people who actually vote.

at least that fraud helen gym didnt win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the zoo named the new sloth bears kelce and harper over hall and oates
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Rome

Holy Toledo that's a nightmare right there.

Diomedes

roadway completely collapsed on the northbound side, southbound side buckled/damaged

an accident that affects literally tens of millions of people
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

thats the exit i take to get to gateas, the best tomato pie in the world

the beautiful part about this is 95 is closed in both directions in what is pretty much the entirety of the northeast but fine for everything else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2023, 11:05:54 AMthats the exit i take to get to gateas, the best tomato pie in the world

the beautiful part about this is 95 is closed in both directions in what is pretty much the entirety of the northeast but fine for everything else

Someone brought Gaeta's to the bbq I was at Memorial Day...I'm not a tomato pie connoisseur but it was legit.

It's Philly so figure it'll be fixed somewhere around 2030. Glad I turned down Phillies tickets today.

Geowhizzer

Time to dust off all the Penn-DOT jokes?

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

That's going to be a niiiiightmare

MDS

Munson

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2023, 10:28:49 PM
Quote from: Munson on June 11, 2023, 01:50:31 PMhttps://twitter.com/marcusfox29/status/1667914696534507520 46&t=SMD_81TvVT-H5sNwmpVLIQ

i cant tell if this parody

Lmao said the same thing when I saw it. The accent is almost too thick to be real
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

its real and hes pure bred ne philly lmao