Updating the board software

Started by General_Failure, June 11, 2011, 08:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2011, 11:08:43 AM.  Then on each side of the banner you could put a picture of David Simon and the cast of The Wire.   

I like this idea

PhillyGirl

there are a bunch of things that are "cut off" looking, like the row of smilies when you go to post.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

1.  Smilies are for the gays.  I thought that was established circa 2003.

2.  You've been here over a decade.  You telling me you don't have the smilie codes and other tags memorized yet?  I don't remember the last time I actually hit the reply button. 

3.  Besides, you only use 1 smilie.  What's so hard about typing colonrolleyes? 

Rome

I like the new look.  Very snazzy.

General_Failure

What browser are you using? It doesn't matter, because I'm not going to make any effort to pretty things up for specific browsers. Especially IE or Safari.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Its not just the smilies, other stuff is cut off like that too.

I use Firefox.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Check for updates and whitelist :CF on your ad blocker. If that doesn't help, send me a screenshot.

phattymatty

hbionic

Why is it asking for proof of citizenship everytime I log on?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Sgt PSN

I know that I've said numerous times over the years that I would gladly give GF a few bucks to keep this place running but I didn't really mean it. 

shorebird

Not that it probably matters to anyone, but I likes it alright.

Tomahawk

Because I'm so empathetic, it matters to me buddy

Sgt PSN

I just noticed the More Stats link at the bottom of the board index page.  Some pretty cool stuff going on in there.  Especially this:

Male to Female Ratio: 15.9:1

Romes. 

And this:

Most Time Online

ice grillin you  379d 19h 10m
rjs246  334d 11h 30m
SunMo  325d 21h 59m
Diomedes  254d 2h 35m
Geowhizzer  228d 15h 40m
General_Failure  228d 2h 41m
MDS  223d 17h 5m
Seabiscuit36  218d 3h 58m
Wingspan  189d 4h 45m (Hasn't logged in since Jan 09)
PhillyGirl  182d 1h 2m

Nerds.  I figured MDS would be at the top of the list but I guess starring in donkey shows takes up more time than I thought. 

PhillyGirl

Not sure how accurate that is...only because CF is my home page and I'm checked to "stay logged in". So every time I bring up Firefox, CF comes up and I'm logged in. How does that work??