Flyers 15-16 Season Thread

Started by Rome, October 09, 2015, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

you can watch ed snider coverage on csn philly.com now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

Similar to what Hextall said at the PC today, everything about this team, including its flaws, was an extension of the personality of the man at the top. I hope that identity never changes now that he's gone. This team won a hell of a lot of games playing for Ed Snider.

MDS

doing a cup office pool because why the farg not

who am i picking to win this canadian trophy? someone who follows this ice sport tell me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2016, 10:56:01 AM
doing a cup office pool because why the farg not

who am i picking to win this canadian trophy? someone who follows this ice sport tell me.

Pens

ice grillin you

this is finally the caps year....one of the best regular seasons in the history of the sport...a good coach and a great goalie for once....they don't win this year they never will...think they get it done

its an absolute travesty that the caps and pens will face off in the second round

Rome

Your Washington homerism is pretty awesome.

ice grillin you

I never pick the caps....they are the biggest chokers ever

their team this year is different tho

that said they still have a 50/50 chance of going out in the second round

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2016, 01:35:42 PM
I never pick the caps....they are the biggest chokers ever

their team this year is different tho

that said they still have a 50/50 chance of going out in the second round

That's bullshtein they got off to a fast start a few years ago and you were saying they were cup bound. I'd try to find the exact quote but I'm too lazy and not that savvy.

ice grillin you

if I did im sure it was reverse psychology....which I wouldn't do when telling someone to pick a team...anyway over the last 25 years I might have for real picked the caps once...maybe sometime in the mid aughts I cant recall...maybe the year they lost to montreal

they never had a goalie and a coach and often had neither....that's going to be the difference this year...but again they could have their best team ever and easily still lose to the pens because of their draw...but I think this is the year they get over the hump

SD

They'll lose in 6 to the Pens

QB Eagles

The Crosby Pens are also unbelievable chokers and wouldn't have a single Cup if it wasn't for a brutal collapse by the Red Wings, even though they've been a top team in the conference for a decade.

Hockey champions for the last 10 years are as random as they come though, #1 seeds have only won twice in the last decade. A team like the Hawks can farg around and win again. It's not like basketball where if you're a 4 seed or lower you might as well forget it.