Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

amazing play off the draw there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

holy shtein don be stealing. get yo own thoughts boy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I try, as hard it gets sometimes I try.  I really do.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

this caps rangers series is going 7 and might have less than 20 total goals scored

so impressed with the caps new defense first system and holtby is ridiculous for a rookie

Don Ho

Did anyone see the Kings Jonathan Quick last night against the Blues?  Guy played out of his mind in goal in the third period.  Nice to see some good goal tending.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Ovechkin shows up and ties the series at 1

Flyers West is kicking Hitchcock's ass....4-0 after 1

BigEd76

Radulov and Kostitsyn were suspended by the Preds for breaking curfew to go drink

PhillyPhreak54

This Rangers-Caps game is a-farging-mazing.  :o

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Motherfarger. That's probably the series right there. Teams that win emotional games like this one usually go on to win the series.

ice grillin you

how much have the nhl playoffs overdelivered this year

MDS

they have delivered exactly nothing to me, if thats what youre asking
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

No one cares about anything being delivered to you, unless it's a box of anthrax.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagaholic

Quote from: Munson on May 03, 2012, 12:46:12 PM
No one cares about anything being delivered to you, unless it's a box of anthrax.

HA, I spit out my drink even though I didn't see the original post, lol

SD

not that it matters any more but it looks like Rangers/Devils next round.