The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Martin St. Louis took a puck to the facial cavity and will be out for a while.

ice grillin you

perfect timing

no crosby tonight no st louis saturday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

phattymatty

read this dude's bio

http://neshl_mboston.stats.pointstreak.com/playerpage.html?playerid=5186057&seasonid=7647

Don Ho

Nice.  Was that on or off the ice?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on December 15, 2011, 04:40:36 PM
read this dude's bio

http://neshl_mboston.stats.pointstreak.com/playerpage.html?playerid=5186057&seasonid=7647

That shtein's funny.

ice grillin you

Former Bruins player and coach and current television analyst Mike Milbury was charged with assault and battery on a child, threats to commit a crime and disorderly conduct after an incident at a youth hockey game last week in Brookline, according to multiple reports.

A Boston Herald report states that Milbury was serving as an assistant coach for the Boch Blazers, for whom his son plays forward, when the team was playing the Boston Junior Black Hawks. After Milbury's son had an altercation, Milbury allegedly charged onto the ice, where he berated, grabbed and shook the 12-year-old opponent.

lol

DH

FWIW, the NHL is exploring playing next years Winter Classic at Michie Stadium...

QB Eagles

Quote from: DH on January 03, 2012, 10:48:46 AM
FWIW, the NHL is exploring playing next years Winter Classic at Michie Stadium...

Rangers two years in a row? Great locale, but the Winter Classic will get stale quickly unless they start mixing up the teams a little more.

SD

My money is on the next Winter Classic being held at Wrigley

Seabiscuit36

Definitely would be a new idea there
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Carcillo won't be playing for a while.

DH

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 03, 2012, 05:59:55 PM
Quote from: DH on January 03, 2012, 10:48:46 AM

Rangers two years in a row? Great locale, but the Winter Classic will get stale quickly unless they start mixing up the teams a little more.

Most people dont know who played from year to year..location is infinitely more important than teams involved. Honestly, had the flyers not been involved I probably wouldn't have watched either of the past two.

ice grillin you

yeah the winter classic is like most other hockey games...pretty much unwatchable if your team isnt involved

it wasnt the winter classic at that point but i thought the edmonton montreal game that was in like -50 degree wind chills a few years abck was awesome..it was two canadien teams in the praries of western canada playing in incredible cold...the way it should be...after that game i havent watched a single outdoor game in full

DH

the heritage classic - that shtein is awesome. on my bucket list is to drive across canada and see a game in each nhl venue - I've been to Montreal and Toronto already, nothing like live hockey up there.