The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

tonights wild/blue jackets game is the first time in the history of american sports that two teams on winning streaks of 12 or more games have ever played
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the nhl playoffs this year because of the format change from a few years ago is going to be ridiculous....theres a real legit chance that the caps and pens could play each other in the first round and they are currently 1-2 in the entire league in pts

and its guaranteed no matter what that a top four team in the league will be out in the first round

you also are going to have the rangers go on the road to play a team who has less pts than them...seems unfair....except by finishing FOURTH they would get to play an inferior team while the team that finishes SECOND in the division will have to face a top four team in the league

MDS

i dont understand a word you wrote
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

imagine in the nba houston and san antonio playing in the first round this year and toronto having to be the road team in a series against indiana

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i forgot you dont even know whose in the playoffs in either sport much less the seedings

MDS

can the cincinnati royals get in this year?

QB Eagles

The Red Wings missed the playoffs.

ice grillin you

i wont believe it until the ruling comes down....no way he cant get a suspension but the hockey news is reporting that matt calvert is only going to get a fine for this

https://twitter.com/PeteBlackburn/status/853063314347307008

SD

That should be a minimum 20 game suspension. If that was done to Crosby we're talking life time ban

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on April 15, 2017, 01:50:22 PM
That should be a minimum 20 game suspension. If that was done to Crosby he would have been shot without a trial.

Definitely.

Geowhizzer

Ended up with a one game suspension.

ice grillin you

still a disgrace...sd is right....should be out for the plyoffs

Rome

So basically he committed assault with a deadly weapon, then committed aggravated assault on the take-down afterward and he only got one freaking game?

Haha.  What a joke the NHL is.

ice grillin you

im not sure how gary bettman is the commissioner of a pro sports league