Arrested in 2020

Started by General_Failure, January 12, 2020, 12:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

Quote from: AO1 on May 14, 2020, 09:12:52 AM
Birds need a backup running back. They really farged up last season not signing hunt...that was a no brainer. All he did was kick a bitch

if only josh mccown had had Kareem Hunt....man the places they could have gone together
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on May 14, 2020, 09:19:54 PM
Wow.  Eagles Dallas and Washington delighted by this news.

Especially Washington. They got a 5th round pick (OLB Khaleke Hudson) for Dunbar in a March trade.

Dunbar to reporters today, between his morning armed robbery and the afternoon warrant for his arrest:

Quote"You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day. ... I just hope to repay them with the way I carry myself as a person."

Diomedes

The getaway cars reportedly included a Lamborghini

lol

these mfers should be banned from the NFL for life on stupidity alone...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

They're still at large...these clowns...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Baker turned himself in this morning. Dunbar still on the lam.

Eagaholic

Quote"You just want to feel wanted at the end of the day ..."
Lol, unintended comedy is sometimes the best.

Diomedes

Ed Oliver for drinking and driving, and unlawful carry of firearm.  Had a pistol in his car.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on May 17, 2020, 08:19:03 AM
Ed Oliver for drinking and driving, and unlawful carry of firearm.  Had a pistol in his car.

https://montgomerycountypolicereporter.com/buffalo-bills-defensive-tacle-busted-fordwi-by-montgomery-county/

On a side note...farg around in Montgomery county and they'll ring you up. That county is loaded with Trumpers too.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

A dice game getting robbed and the snitches being pressured to change their story is actually a fairly believable series of events.

PhillyPhreak54

Let me understand. Every Friday night, you and your boys are shootin crap, right? And every Friday night, your pal Snot Boogie... he'd wait till there's cash on the ground and he'd grab it and run away?

Diomedes

This is America yo

yes I know I didn't get the quote exact...I ain't looking it up either.

Diomedes

Diomedes

Aldrick Rosas, hit and run, suspended license...probably drunk driving, etc....

suddenly, Giants gonna need a kicker