The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Quote from: phattymatty on March 17, 2010, 01:39:31 PM
and is also hilarious.

This.

*You could have substituted mexicans, asians, white people, disabled, old, etc. and still would have been hilarious.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyGirl

How about homosexuals? You'd definitely be offended then.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Susquehanna Birder

I love how everybody is getting all lathered up about it. One idiot jumps on the PA and says something stupid, and now the whole company has to defend themselves.

Seabiscuit36

exactly, the frivolous lawsuit is gonna be announced soon
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

seriously.  i hate walmart as much as the next guy but how much effing security do you really need to put on your PA system?

BigEd76

Seabiscuit36

seriously, cut the dicks and hands off those dudes
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

And you hope it'll help get you invited to those kinds of parties in the future. It won't.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

5 guys were arrested in that rape of the 7-yr old (13, 14, 17, 19, 20) and police are still looking for at least two more...

smeags

QuoteUNIONTOWN, Pa. — The father of a Menallen Elementary kindergarten student is in jail after police say he went to his son's school to retrieve four ounces of pot he had stashed in his son's Elmo backpack. It all started when Ronald Washington, 33, called the school to check if his son had arrived their safely. He then called back a second time and said he was on his way to retrieve something from his kid's backpack. The school administration became suspicious and decided to check inside the bag themselves, and there along with the boy's homework, was a couple sacks of weed. By time Washington got to the school, police were already there waiting for him and he was arrested. His sister states this is all a big mistake. "I'm taken back by it," she said. "I believe it was a mistake. He's raising two kids by himself and he does pretty well as a father, single parent. So I think it was a mistake, I don't think it was his and that's the truth. It's a big misunderstanding." Because the drugs were found at a school, Washington got a pretty high bail of $100,000 straight cash.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it