Hey, it is an honor.

Started by 44eagles44, April 26, 2015, 02:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

SOAD is still pretty awesome, minus the whole not releasing a new album in almost a decade thing. They're not my favorite band, but I still throw them on when I'm in the mood. They played a show in Armenia this past week on the eve of the anniversary of the Armenian genocide, which was their first show there ever. Pretty cool to watch.

As long as you don't show any emotion or try to speculate on things for fun, you'll fit in just fine. If you do either of the other two, you'll either get made fun of, or be subject to a 2-3 page trolling by IGY and MDS.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Like anyone can avoid the Havas/Todd affair.

Zanshin

A new person here? I can't handle this volume of growth on the board.

SunMo

i didn't like my description
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: SunMo on April 27, 2015, 08:36:36 AM

I originally wrote "Souderton native...cynical family guy who dropped 100 lbs." but since you don't post much anymore you get what you got.

SunMo

lol

i live in quakertown dammit
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

this username does look a bit familiar but i havent been on the EMB in probably 5yrs & not reg poster for even longer. was sean_sec736 in my former life.

btw - SD left out the part about him not caring if man destroys the earth as long as he can drive his gas guzzling SUV and make coin from his fracking investments.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Quote from: smeags on April 27, 2015, 08:56:03 AM
this username does look a bit familiar but i havent been on the EMB in probably 5yrs & not reg poster for even longer. was sean_sec736 in my former life.

btw - SD left out the part about him not caring if man destroys the earth as long as he can drive his gas guzzling SUV and make coin from his fracking investments.

No that was covered, so was domestic violence.

smeags

you brushed by the subject with the mere mention of two words.  you're much more dedicated to your philosophy than that, i felt you needed your props.  :yay

SD

Damn dude I forgot you in my write up. Fixed in original post.

Seabiscuit36

at least you exist.  #slitswrists
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

dammit SD, i didint even get to complain about it. jerk !

haaaa - yes i have passed out and emptied my stomach at a tailgate but i always make it to my seat.  :-D

SD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 27, 2015, 09:26:15 AM
at least you exist.  #slitswrists

Fixed, you haven't been around much so you're off the radar.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54