Week 16 - Cowboys: Christmas In Hollis

Started by MDS, December 18, 2022, 05:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if you never play football you can never be injured
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Per
@NextGenStats
, Dak Prescott went 24-for-24 for  300 yards when Eagles played zone.

Eagles defense allowed points (4 TDs, 4 FGs) on 8 of 10 Cowboys possessions.

Eagles' 2nd-worst defensive performance of the season, based on EPA per drive.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Roob:

QuoteSomething's up with Darius Slay. He does not look like himself. Not sure what he was thinking on that 36-yard CeeDee Lamb touchdown or Prescott's 52-yarder to T.Y. Hilton on 3rd-and-30, but he just looks off lately. And really off Saturay in Dallas. The numbers overall the second half of the season have been shocking. The first eight games this year, opposing quarterbacks had a 37.2 passer rating when targettting Slay, 2nd-lowest among all corners (James Bradberry was No. 1). The last six games – not including Dallas – Slay ranked 92nd out of 93 corners last with a 136.9 opposing QB passer rating on 18-for-26 for 241 yards, three TDs and no TDs. And that's not including Saturday night. Don't think he's hurt. Not sure what's up. He's just not playing well. And if the Eagles are going to go on a deep playoff run, where they'll be facing elite quarterbacks every week, he's got to be a lot better.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

athletes get old overnight all the time

eagles best win this entire year is detroit in week one....they are complete frauds...luckily for them the nfc also is...they are probably the third best team in the conference come the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

And they can also turn into shtein overnight, i.e. Quez.  God damn he stinks.

ice grillin you

hes the classic for no apparent reason crazy overrated eagle....the difference is it usually happens in the form of a training camp phenom....Q is the regular season version of that

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Nothing like The Grinch, Havas, to slide down the chimney and take a steaming dump under the Eagles Christmas tree.

General_Failure

Weird that the team's fourth receiving option is a guy the fans hoped would be better.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 25, 2022, 12:03:50 AM
Nothing like The Grinch, Havas, to slide down the chimney and take a steaming dump under the Eagles Christmas tree.

he leads with their resume...like the committee should keep them out of the playoff because they didnt beat alabama or ohio state. how someone from the tar pits of ne philly could be so maga cfb i do not know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

drunk, trolling and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ice grillin you

Super blind homering is exponentially worse

GeneralZOD

CF Record Holder - Oldest User With Least Amount of Posts