Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I thought it was a lock he'd be in Seattle

Signed a one year deal in Tampa.

Evans/Brown/Godwin
Brate/Gronk

That's explosive

MDS

cannot imagine this move is going to make evans and godwin happy....both are looking for that big $$$ and now they got another high level WR and another mouth to feed, who is a drama queen of epic proportions

theres just no way to get everybody theres 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Such a weird roster. I think Shady, Fournette, and Suh are bouncing around on there.

lol JPP too

PhillyPhreak54

Reminiscent of The Dream Team Nnamdi offseason.

Was Licht with the Eagles still then?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2020, 11:05:31 AM
Reminiscent of The Dream Team Nnamdi offseason.

Was Licht with the Eagles still then?

i think they already have more wins than that team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

And they don't have Vince Young

MDS

that team actually went 8-8...i think they won their last 4 which saved andy. all nonsense wins. without it the eagles dont hire chip and andy never goes to kc and never gets mahomes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Ravens put Dez on their practice squad.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Dez is going through the weirdest decline I can recall.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Texans with one positive test for a player. Panthers released CB Josh Hawkins after seen dancing in public without a mask.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on October 28, 2020, 10:10:44 AM
Dez is going through the weirdest decline I can recall.

It's not that weird. He was never able to get much separation even when he was good. He was just a ball vacuum with great hands, an insane ability to contort his body, the size to win jumpballs, and an elite ability to sell pushing off as a legitimate football move. Then he got some severe leg injuries and his ability to separate dropped to near zero. Then he tore his Achilles which is often a career ender at the skill positions and limits his ability to outmaneuver corners at the moment the ball arrives.

The weird thing would be if he came back to the NFL and achieved above-average production. He looked cooked in 2017.

PhillyPhreak54

With BAL he can still be a red zone threat. Or third down slot like Jason Avant. No speed but can catch (except in GB lolol)

General_Failure

49ers had a positive test and closed their fawhogivesfarg.

SD

QuoteNFL fined the Raiders $500,000 more, Jon Gruden another $150,000 and also took a 2021 sixth-round pick from Las Vegas for repeated COVID protocol violations, as @CharlesRobinson and @ByKimberleyA are reporting.

Here are some violations, per source:

🏈HC Jon Gruden has not consistently worn a mask.

🏈Players attended a large indoor gathering.

🏈Team allowed an unauthorized person into its locker room after a game.

Now team has fined half million, Gruden $150k and loss of a 6th-round pick.

QB Eagles