2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Can't wait to see the first reporter ripped to shreds by Saban at the post game press conference.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Great day coming up. Hopefully Baylor knocks off Okie

PhillyPhreak54

LSU is so good.

This Cincy/Memphis game has been fun

PhillyPhreak54

farging Wisky couldn't hang on.

I'm sad cfb is almost over bc I've been crushing it. 5-1 today with CMU the only blemish

PhillyPhreak54

No. 4 Oklahoma
No. 1 LSU -9.5

No. 3 Clemson
No. 2 Ohio State -1

Don Ho

Only thing that sucked yesterday, besides Hawaii at Boise, was it seemed a lot the games were on at the same time.  LSU/GA. Hawaii/Boise, Memphis/Cincinnati, couple of others.  Memphis game was awesome!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

lets go bowling in 2 hrs....whos in!!....best time of the year

buffalo/charlotte U52

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm fired up!

I like BUF -6.5

ice grillin you

i didnt bet them but i liked charlotte quite a bit....cept winds are hard on the island today and potential rain so i couldnt bet them since that really helps buffalo

so i took the under instead for a small piece

MDS

buffalo beat temple so im on them in the bowling pool

my full proof plan to come in 4th place again IS ON
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

We both start 1-0

I like Kent State +7 tonight

MDS

this is big enough to put here.

cbs and the sec are breaking up. espn/abc is going to take over. im not entirely sure what that means yet, but likely "the best" sec game will be at 330 on abc and a few times a year itll be at 800.

what makes sense is for cbs to take over the pac 12 and put the best game in that now open 330 spot.

this will happen in 2024. so remember this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im so into the bowls that i forgot to pick the noon game today

PhillyPhreak54

I was out an about but I don't think I did well early in the pool. The only game I have action on is Wash