2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Fun game

Wonder if Sparty knocks off the Nits today.

MDS

so lsu/alabama is now a seeding game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

holy farg this Kansas game

has that ever happened
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

leon lett play is the closest i can think of
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Holy shtein the Seminoles fired Willie Taggart. 

Amazing. 

MDS

rumor is bob stoops

he loves rapers so this should go well

Diomedes

What year dis?

Getting ourselves bundled up for to take in the Morgan State (1-8) vs. North Caroline A&T (6-2) game at 1:00p.m.  Doubt the kids will be able to endure the chill for the whole game but whatever, we'll go cheer for the Bears until it's time to bail.  If it weren't so chilly, we'd walk there, but not at 37° with kids.

This will be the first college football game I've ever attended.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

This is what they get for cheering Cheeto Dick

Ass whipping

MDS

fun game

trump got cheered....someone in the crowd said on live tv that jeffrey epstein didnt kill himself...tua and burrow snapping. god bless the south.

Rome

Alabama cheering that cockface = deserved karma

PhillyPhreak54

Tua hurt again. Up 35-7 and he's still in. Makes no sense.

Hopefully they'll hold and cover the number. Big bet this weekend

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Tua was airlifted to James Andrews clinic

Dislocated hip and a fracture