New name for Strength and Conditioning coaches?

Started by Zanshin, October 19, 2020, 01:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its a combo of bad luck and banking on old injury prone dudes

nobody should be surprised desean or lane or jp got hurt. lotta miles there.

but like reagor's finger injury or driscoll getting his ankle rolled up on....thats just bad luck. theres nothing you can do to prevent that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 19, 2020, 04:54:47 PM

the data is the fans of any individual team....

No, that's the opinions. The data is an analysis of injuries across the league year over year, for, say, the last five years. Then an evaluation on how the Eagles stack up against the norms to determine ways to correct it (whether that means adjusting the guys they bring in to rely upon, or the guys charged with getting them in shape and keeping them on the field, or something else. You know, professional stuff based on research. Based on the research, maybe they find there's no problem...but it feels kind of like a problem worth evaluating with real information.

ice grillin you

there data as to who has the most people on the IR each each...but even then that's unreliable due to things like teams fake injuring a player like mailata cause he's not ready or guy you don't want to lose off the PS but don't want him to take up a roster spot

but really I need to see data showing the most injuries that are the fault of strength and conditioning coaches versus fault of the players versus randomness versus illegal hits verses....
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Right...an analysis...of actual data. The team could work on compiling the data taking those factors into account...they're a billion dollar business; and I'm saying they should. We're pretty much saying the same thing at this point.

ice grillin you

well except that I don't think strength and conditioning coaches have anything to do with any injuries much less why any team has a lot of injuries

medical staff can yes but not s&c

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Zanshin

Well, I don't think the team looks especially strong or conditioned, personally. And I'd think they'd have some responsibility there. One man's opinion.

Eagaholic

Stop talking science already, it's a proven hoax.

Eagaholic

Joe Judge is now a coach on the Giants but grew in in Doylestown. He was always a Giants fan among Eagles fans. He said this about his homecoming - "I'll probably wear a helmet because my in-laws are already buying batteries.'' Dude does know philly.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 20, 2020, 10:11:04 AM
Joe Judge is now a coach on the Giants but grew in in Doylestown. He was always a Giants fan among Eagles fans. He said this about his homecoming - "I'll probably wear a helmet because my in-laws are already buying batteries.'' Dude does know philly.

hes a baby back bitch who went to farging lansdale catholic which is a nothing bullshtein program to play qb after kevin stefanski beat him out for qb1 at the prep

what kind of loser does this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.