Week Five - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 11, 2020, 08:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Dolphins taking it to the Niners. In case you were still impressed the Eagles beat Nick Mullens.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 11, 2020, 05:13:29 PM
AJC reporting Quinn is about to get got

feel like theyre gonna hire bienemy even though its really houston who should

sigh of relief for trust fund baby racist owner of the texans who can hire a good old boy instead
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

wentz
dalton
jones
smith

i *think* carson is the best outta the bunch but man i dont know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

dak def done for the year.

your nfc east champion Philadelphia eagles.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: phattymatty on October 11, 2020, 06:39:20 PM
dak def done for the year.

your nfc east champion Philadelphia eagles.

At 1-14-1.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2020, 06:38:38 PM
wentz
dalton
jones
smith

i *think* carson is the best outta the bunch but man i dont know

Only thing I know for sure is that it ain't Jones.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

He checked himself and lead a nice drive.

Stayed inside the number. Regardless of what SEA does

PhillyPhreak54

Insane drive by SEA. Wilson is something else. Minny should have kicked the FG

Of course Metcalf made the catch. Huge miss by Howie.

MDS

cant watch russ and not think how pedestrian wentz is....two different worlds

i had sea at -1 tied into a 4-team tease to pay +260. zona, bal and la all hit and without incident. so turned into a normal 3-teamer but talk about a sweat out

PhillyPhreak54

Taysom Hill sucks. It's amazing to me Payton keeps forcing him in

MDS

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was thinking about this earlier

wentz is better than: jones, haskins, darnold, rivers, minshew, lock

theres like 7-8 other guys hes kinda interchangeable with. but unequivocally a bottom 10 starter