2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Fun Kentucky game

Now having to watch Romey's zesty Seminoles. Good lord they reek.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Leach to Miss St

this'll be fun

ice grillin you

can't remember last time I've been this excited for a non philly sporting event
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Of course that shteinbag was there. Boooooooo

I'm on Clemson +5.5

Waited too long. I was hoping to see a 7. Clemson backers started hitting today and it was all the way down to 4.5 last I saw.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 13, 2020, 07:54:09 PM
can't remember last time I've been this excited for a non philly sporting event

the trump campaign ad at the top had to be awesome

corso was clapping for him too

eat it up maga boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Delpit in an Eagles jersey would make me happy

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

you ride for ya boy dabo you die for jesus

PhillyPhreak54

I ride for cash money, son!

MDS

just once i want a distant relative to be famous so i can go to these games and wave

PhillyPhreak54

Lawrence is playing like shtein

Make a throw, sunshine.

PhillyPhreak54

Pac12 refs farging shtein up

Trash call

PhillyPhreak54

Trash call on my part too betting Clemson.

I was going to take LSU for the last two weeks and Saturday I started overthinking it.

Bad bet.

PhillyPhreak54