So much for Manny Diaz turning the Canes around

Woof

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Temple +6

First play of the day. I have been doing well so far in bowls. Hope to keep it up so I can cash out next week and I'll have made what I spent on Christmas plus some covered.

PhillyPhreak54

Why does Temple take Russo out?

How the farg do you not get points on a drive when UNC gets THREE 15yd penalties?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Wake also a buncha scrubs

Thank god okie state got the backdoor

Wazzou couldn't score and AF crammed it right up their asses.

And I don't think usc should even bother on defense. Bums

PhillyPhreak54

Wazzu would give up 47 yards on a run if it was 4th and 46. Scrubs.

Down a couple bills on the day but not awful.

Don Ho

Trojan Nation on full suicide watch tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Need Memphis and Iowa State to cover but that ain't lookin good.

Unsure if I'm laying the points on LSU leaning towards it. Gonna smash Clemson tho

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hentz always been a low key dabo guy and it aint low key no more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've def enjoyed watching Clemson and I pulled for them often especially when they were playing Bama.

But I'm more LSU and Eddie O than Clemson and Dabo

Ultimately I'm whoever covers when I'm on them. Both Tigers covering yesterday have me up so I'm good

Rome

I despise Swinney.  He's a phony of epic proportions.  I hope LSU blows them out by a hundred. 

MDS

j hates the ravens but loves fraud fake plantation owner dabo

this isnt good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Dabo can go away for all I care