Week 17 - Washington: Geronimoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Started by MDS, December 27, 2020, 09:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

3rd and 4 and they jump offsides.  That play and the three straight drops perfectly encapsulate the 2020 Eagles. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

really good low key tank right there....quick 3 and out then give up points to end the half. wash gets the ball so next time eagles touch it, theyre down 2 scores
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

If anything, this season has proved that Wentz is just awful at throwing the ball away and even a mediocre quarterback is an improvement.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I will not miss Schwartz's bend don't break horseshtein defenses when he's gone. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 03, 2021, 09:50:17 PM
I will not miss Schwartz's bend don't break horseshtein defenses when he's gone. 

The sad thing is, you will miss it.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't hate Schwartz and I worry about who they bring in and the system they'll run. I want an aggressive blitzing guy who runs  a lot of man coverage

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 03, 2021, 09:50:17 PM

you must have really hated jim johnson then

MDS

romey's hatred of schwartz is asinine but not even in the top 100 horrible opinions he has

the eagles had a top 10-15 defense for pretty much his entire run here. this year they were beyond talent deficient beyond the DL. he is going to be tough person to replace.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

chase young is literally scary to watch...ive never rooted for a player to have a career damaging injury but im teetering on the edge of doing it with him

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah bc otherwise he's going to murder the Eagles for ten years

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Chase Young is simply amazing.  He is a specimen and every WTF fan should point to the skies and thank the football God's as this guy will be a generational game changer.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2021, 10:09:09 PM
chase young is literally scary to watch...ive never rooted for a player to have a career damaging injury but im teetering on the edge of doing it with him

Otherwise he's quite likely to cause a career damaging injury for an Eagle.