Seen any plays lately?

Started by hbionic, August 09, 2005, 05:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I just watched a play at a small theatre this past sunday in L.A. It was at the Celtic Arts Center. The play was called ''The Beauty Queen Of Leenane".  It is about a Irish Mother and her Daughter. I won't give anything away...but if it comes through your area, I would highly recommend it. It is worth every cent. Fine acting, I thought the dialogue was good and precise. They did a good job of making the audience relate with all/any of the characters. I give it at least a 9 out of 10. It was about a couple of hours long...but it is a good time if you have nothing else to do.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

Oh.  My.  God.  Bionic's going to the theatre now?  He's gone from recreational pole smoker to full fledged Hershey Highway Pooper Trooper.  Next stop, Gayville.  Population:  You. 

hbionic

I wouldn't expect anything less from you two.  :=)

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 09, 2005, 06:00:24 PM
Oh.  My.  God.  Bionic's going to the theatre now?  He's gone from recreational pole smoker to full fledged Hershey Highway Pooper Trooper.  Next stop, Gayville.  Population:  You. 

:-D :-D :-D

I saw 'Cats' when I was 6  :P

T_Section224

i was truly expecting to read a punch line to a joke in here.  i've been to plays, against my will, but i would never go to a mb and rate it, jeez.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

hbionic's gone full-on Liberace gay.

PhillyPhreak54

FF, is that from the movie "Love Stinks" with French Stewart? If so, that movies is farging hilarious.

Bionic...did that chick you're with neuter you, dude?

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2005, 09:36:51 PM
FF, is that from the movie "Love Stinks" with French Stewart? If so, that movies is farging hilarious.

Bionic...did that chick you're with neuter you, dude?

:-D I'd be disappointed if you all let me off easy for posting this shtein.

Say what you want though...but its amazing how many chicks go to these things. It's so easy to make conversation in that environment. Just act like you don't know shtein, make them seem like the expert and go from there. Even the 'have you been here before' line works.

Anyways, back to gay jokes.

PhillyPhreak54

If you followed those chicks out to the parking lot afterwards you'd see them getting into Toyota Prius' with PETA stickers and rainbows plastered all over the place.

Go meet a chick at Dodgers stadium who likes sports and drinks beer. Leave the lezzies to their tofu, green tea and plays!

hbionic

Speaking of Dodger Stadium...what a spec-tit-cle it was last night. Women of all ages and I mean ALL ages with their titties and thangs walking around. Mmm...mmm....mmm.

General_Failure

If they had things out they were probably dudes. You need to learn the difference.

The man. The myth. The legend.