lmfao...just got this email..."Why we shouldn't drink with friends"

Started by PhillyGirl, July 14, 2005, 10:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

lmao, those last few are classic.

Luckily I wasnt one of them, but I have been the one on the other end of it and I got the video to prove it.  hehe.   

rjs246

Never me, but I've had lots of roommates who found themselves buried under lots of random items from around the house.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on July 14, 2005, 10:46:46 AM
Luckily I wasnt one of them, but I have been the one on the other end of it and I got the video to prove it.  hehe.   

AHHHHHHHHAHHAHHAA! Now you know why I posted this one HERE.  :-D :-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

The second one's a good idea. Surrounded by beer bottles also gets creativity points.

T_Section224

they are freaking great.

when we graduated from high school and went to senior week, one of our friends got so bombed that he passed out on the beach, without sun tan lotion on.  we thought it would be a great idea to get the highest number sunscreen we could find and write DORK on his chest.  when he woke up there had to be at least 100 people circled around him waiting for his reaction.

needless to say he didn't party with us for the rest of the week.  :-D
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Sgt PSN

That first pic looks like T-hawk.  I don't think he was drunk though.  He wore a similar outfit to the Rams game last year. 

Wingspan

we used to put up a TP and duct tape gate on peoples dorm room doors in college. it was fairly simple and only took an hour.

once they were in the room and passed out we'd start from the bottom and put two bands of tape across the door, and stuff a roll of TP and some cottonunder the tape. then two more bands, stuff again....all the way up to the very top of the door.

basically it took 2 rolls of duct tape and 10-15 big rolls of toilet paper. their door would be completely sealed off. so when they woke up in the mornings and opened their door, a ton of toilet paper would spring into the room. good times
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on July 14, 2005, 11:27:54 AM
so when they woke up in the mornings and opened their door, a ton of toilet paper would spring into the room. good times

Only if the toilet paper was used. 

QB Eagles

Wingspan,

With some inside assistance, we used to smuggle large, empty ice cream containers out of a dining hall. One or two a day. When we got enough, we filled them with water and built a giant wall right outside a buddy's door. We actually did it twice, once to a buddy whose door opened out and once to a buddy whose door opened in. Even the second guy wound up "busting though" to get out.

Yeti

Great pictures.

We had a friend pass out on a couch one night.  We carried it and him out to the driveway and put him in front of my friends truck.  He turned the headlights and leaned on the horn.

Talk about being startled.

We laughed for hours.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

Quote from: T_Section224 on July 14, 2005, 11:10:43 AM
they are freaking great.

when we graduated from high school and went to senior week, one of our friends got so bombed that he passed out on the beach, without sun tan lotion on. we thought it would be a great idea to get the highest number sunscreen we could find and write DORK on his chest. when he woke up there had to be at least 100 people circled around him waiting for his reaction.

needless to say he didn't party with us for the rest of the week. :-D

*cough*Police Academy*cough*

The man. The myth. The legend.

T_Section224

yeah, but it's funnier when it happens to someone you know and in real life
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Reidme

Never really got the drunk thing done to me, when I got too wasted at parties like that (happened to me down the shore and up the mountains), I sensed the danger and locked myself in my parked car with the windows cracked. Plan ahead.

Did however fall dead asleep in a lounge at work after 3 consecutive 16 hour days. I woke up and went back to servicing labratories in a busy research area, and realized all my nails had been painted hot pink by a chick I worked with. A sympathetic research girl handed me a bottle of hi grade acetone, which did the trick. I wouldn't acknowledge it, but I do regret not getting to see the hottie I worked with on her knees in front of me putting it on. Is there something wrong with that?  :paranoid
The NFL old standard.

Yeti

Quote from: Reidme on July 14, 2005, 07:14:23 PM
but I do regret not getting to see the hottie I worked with on her knees in front of me putting it on. Is there something wrong with that?  :paranoid

There would be something wrong with you if you didn't regret it.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic