Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

they didn't generate any magic after the first game of the postseason

havent generated any offense in 6 months

in your heart you had to know before tonight that this team was not going to win a world series

gotta admit that for a minute during choke's at-bat, i believed, though

phillymic2000

Giants played and coached like they wqere loosing the series. The Phillies sucked ass. amd farg you Howard, go get a fargin clue on how to hit. Good, great, grand you can hit the long ball when it doesn't f'n matter, whooptie freakin dooo! You are a joke, get someone to help this fargin fool learn how to farging hit.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 24, 2010, 12:10:20 AM
gotta admit that for a minute during choke's at-bat, i believed, though

Same.  Definitely same.

ice grillin you

how do you take the last pitch OF THE SEASON

if its august 28th against the nats you go out looking

choke dog is the biggest POS in the history of the city

i will not get over this loss for a long time

this team as a whole is as small as its ever gotten

btw how utterly sickening is shane victorino

one more thing....the game was decided when werth just missed that pitch in the first
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Does this mean they are not a dynasty anymore?  :(

QB Eagles

this postseason howard was basically mcnabb. if you dont look too closely and didnt watch the games, his stats looked fine. He hit >.300 and collected 4 doubles in the nlcs. but every time the team really needed him, well... we call him choke dawg.

ice grillin you

lol...they won what may go down as the single most forgettable world series of all time and thats gonna be their legacy

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 24, 2010, 12:20:21 AM
this postseason howard was basically mcnabb. if you dont look too closely and didnt watch the games, his stats looked fine. He hit >.300 and collected 4 doubles in the nlcs. but every time the team really needed him, well... we call him choke dawg.

utley was worse...especially when you consider fielding....but choke takes the goat award for tonights final at bat

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 24, 2010, 12:17:57 AM
how do you take the last pitch OF THE SEASON

if its august 28th against the nats you go out looking

choke dog is the biggest POS in the history of the city

i will not get over this loss for a long time

this team as a whole is as small as its ever gotten

btw how utterly sickening is shane victorino

one more thing....the game was decided when werth just missed that pitch in the first

youll calm down from this but not getting "the big hit" has been essentially their specialty even since they were made. they always put lots of guys on and generally lead the world in LOB. 2008 happened to go right...here it cut them up.

but yes that choke AB is quite possibly the single worst moment in philly sports history. that 1 second of pause was incredible in itself, though. almost like a movie, then it ends and you feel like you want to jump off a bridge.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

lol @ you saying they are forgettable when they are one of the few teams in NL history to win their division 4 straight years and make the NLCS 3 straight.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

just looking at the roster, basically none of those guys did shtein at the plate to redeem themselves this whole playoffs. not even el chooch-o. and everyone was allergic to getting hits with guys in scoring position.

the one thing i won't trash is the pitching. no they werent perfect by any stretch, but the team pitched well enough to win a world series, for sure. the offense shat all over them by doing NOTHING.

go rangers (and lee), not that i'll give a flying farg.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on October 24, 2010, 12:27:46 AM
they are one of the few teams in NL history to win their division 4 straight years and make the NLCS 3 straight.

youll be the only person that remembers this.....but thats because you are a disgraceful homer who doesnt get affected by losses and i feel sorry for people like you and the ili guy who can justify shtein like tonight...at least the lil guy is ok because he thinks they are the world series favorite next year...you are a waste of gooey fishies because you care about their standing in national league history

The BIGSTUD

I spoke the truth, and you made a stupid comment. What makes them more forgettable than any other team? They've been in the thick of it every year since 2007. But you've made stupid comments all year and "the lil guy" has owned you and called you out on it every single time.

Just man up and admit when you said something dumb. You'd figure it would happen since you do it so often.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on October 24, 2010, 12:42:14 AM
I spoke the truth, and you made a stupid comment. What makes them more forgettable than any other team? They've been in the thick of it every year since 2007. But you've made stupid comments all year and "the lil guy" has owned you and called you out on it every single time.

Just man up and admit when you said something dumb. You'd figure it would happen since you do it so often.

stop trying to "win" on the internet and be a real sports fan...we all know each other for the most part cept you who tries to be someone online you arent....in short: GO THE farg AWAY

this loss is way bigger than your message board battles

The BIGSTUD

You are a farging wackjob. You made a dumb comment, and I showed why you were wrong. I wasn't trying to justify the loss, I was responding to your stupidity. You said this will be a forgettable championship team and I'm telling you it isn't.

I didn't sugar coat the loss in any way whatsoever.