Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Lights out Madson

Cody Ross is coming back to Earth...that and the idiots finally figured out pitching him away is the way to go.

MDS

damn madson on fire there

havas you doin ok they might win this thing?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

COme on, offense.

Don Ho

THAT WAS fargING HUGE!  Madson!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 21, 2010, 10:51:02 PM
damn madson on fire there

havas you doin ok they might win this thing?

yeah its gonna be amazing...sat night phils at the beach....then sunday eagles and possible game seven phils....

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

one more run please!!

And pray for LIDGE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

R

Don Ho

Yesssssssszx!!

Dscjkn
zdvjk.hfv
ZfH
IlxSo
Adfhvk.znvklFnvlkjfzvkjadfk
Bfgbkouuxjxmcmgih

Munson

Alright Werth, way to poke one out there
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Annnnnd Jimmy with the first pitch swing pop up
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

werth gonna get paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiddddddddd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Werth tied for most home runs in NL post season history?  Wow.

ice grillin you

i cannot stand seeing post season records where people like jim edmonds and werth are all time leaders
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2010, 10:56:31 PM
i cannot stand seeing post season records where people like jim edmonds and werth are all time leaders

Thanks to the WC, and I agree.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 21, 2010, 10:56:31 PM

That's why I said "wow".