Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Hawk on October 19, 2010, 04:48:40 PM
I watched a couple games at the KOP Fox and the Hound when I used to work in the area.. pretty solid place... especially since it was close to my work...

I'm headed to class soon myself so I'll be relying on my phone for updates... gay

I'm skipping class, I encourage you to do the same.

LBIggle

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

Rome

does anyone else want to punch the entourage turtle looking fag behind home plate yet?

SD

Someone chain some cinder blocks onto Ibanez and  throw his ass into McCovey's cove

LBIggle

MDS

i sort of want to punch manuel for running ibanez out there every day

but then again the next best option is ben francisco, so....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Ibanez is beyond lost up there right now.  That last pitch was headed to Sacramento.

SD

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2010, 05:20:57 PM
does anyone else want to punch the entourage turtle looking fag behind home plate yet?

Si

Eagles_Legendz

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Rome on October 19, 2010, 05:20:57 PM

Yeah I said that a few minutes ago.  I hate him slightly more than everyone Phillie that comes up with a RISP.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 19, 2010, 05:21:53 PM
i sort of want to punch manuel for running ibanez out there every day

but then again the next best option is ben francisco, so....

Francisco can hit lefties.  He should be getting some starts against LHP the rest of the playoffs.

Don Ho

How long are they stuck with Ibanez?  Get Carl Crawford.