Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I finally got the David Spade reference.    :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

thats what im talking boooooooouuuuuuut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: LBIggle on October 08, 2010, 09:31:03 PM
a little props to crazy blue lady trying to farg with the pitchers eye line.

She's become more entertaining than the game.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

wow the sight of brandon phillips coming off the field is all you need to know about this series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

That bitch is annoying and I cant stop watching her.

Gabbing her ass off as Lidge throws strike one.

WATCH THE GAME, WOMAN!

Sgt PSN

Grrrr....come on Lidge.  Ground ball, double play.  Do it. 

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 08, 2010, 09:25:38 PM
For the last 2 days, all I've heard on 97.5 is Gonzo and Mikey Miss among others talking about how demoralized the Reds would be if the Oswalt comes out and dominates them tonight.  I would say that given the way this game has unfolded, if the Phils hold on here, it would be far more demoralizing to them than had they just got shut down by another excellent pitcher. 

Whoever the color guy is on TBS, he agrees.  You get no hit, oh well you got shut down by one of the best.  But this will hurt real bad.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

So I wonder if Dusty Baker is going to go all Dennis Green during his post game presser?  It would definitely be appropriate.  And awesome. 

Don Ho

Wow.  Amazing.  Let 's hope Cole mans up Sunday night.

QB Eagles

phils just laid back and let the reds implode in this one. can't get away with that crap against a team this good and with this amount of playoff experience. the phils feasted on all those mistakes.

the pitching was excellent once oswalt left the game.