Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 08, 2010, 06:55:38 PM
This donho igy convo is giving me a boner

Just wait until Phreak checks in.  Get out the tissue.

Good thing is the bums look like they're getting some good cuts on the ball as well. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

How awesome is it having a guy like Chooch at the bottom of the lineup who is patient enough to work a walk like that?  Then naturally as I'm typing this, Oswalt pops up the bunt.  Cliff Lee would have bunted it out of the park. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Not sure what was worse, the bunt attempt or having Alldredges' voice over as it was happening.

ice grillin you

their offense is just a joke as it has been all season...im not sure why because all the evidence has been in front of us all year but i still didnt think it would happen in the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

ice grillin you

he just needs to be put out of his misery

Don Ho

LBIggle

Jimmy rollins need to be dropped to eight.  And no thats not pissed off hyperbole. 

Don Ho

First pitch, yes pissed, but it was there to be drilled.  Son of a farg!  :boom

ice grillin you

if jimmy is playing he doesnt bat 8th...you can say he shouldnt be playing with the injury but he should never bat 8th

QB Eagles

Oswalt won't see the sixth. Just didn't have his stuff.

ice grillin you

the eagle game is looking better and better

LBIggle

Yeah he should be designated to a spot to where he only needs to get a walk.  Hes the worst hitter on the team right now.    Cliff lee.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 08, 2010, 07:34:54 PM
Oswalt won't see the sixth. Just didn't have his stuff.

Yeah, seriously.  Looks like his numbers for the year vs Cinci are holding up.  Unfortunatley, the Phils aren't getting to Arroyo like they have in the past.