Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD on May 14, 2010, 09:54:26 PM
I love the powder blues, makes me feel like a kid again.

Ditto...Moyer and Vic with the stirrups = awesome.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

Yeah, why not spring for new batting helmets to go along with the unis. wtf?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

Geowhizzer

Don't look now, but Grampa's 5-2.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 14, 2010, 11:18:48 PM
Don't look now, but Grampa's 5-2.

Almost as awesome as the powder blues!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Just saw the highlights as I missed the game today (Flyers too #$%^&%$#@$ :boom).  Those uniforms looked so cool.  Good point PG about the batting helmets.  WTF is with that?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

MDS

another game that i physically cannot watch

i hope bud selig burns
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Beautiful!  Thanks Ed.  I had no idea Phils were on here today.  Good way to kill a few hours as the carpet cleaner is coming this morning to clean upstairs.  May have to yell up "STFU!"

Don Ho

Obligatory Blanton mid game meltdown?

Don Ho

Air conditioning kept that one in.  C'mon Fatty, no more long balls.

Don Ho

LBIggle

let's see if your boy can put this out of reach

LBIggle

haha.. right on cue.. fat ass stole a triple from him