Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

holy shtein what a catch by vicky
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Vic's catch was amazing.

Great play by Castro and even better stretch by Howard.  Glad that he didn't seem to make his groin explode on that one.

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

defense coming to play today, oh my

bats still need to wake up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I do have to say that there seemed to be little effort from Escobar on that grounder.  Utley had to double-clutch before getting the feed to Castro, and the relay still beat him easily.

MDS

the ball was rocked, but yea, he probably should have beat that out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: KDS on April 21, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
the ball was rocked, but yea, he probably should have beat that out

It should have at least been close.

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Halladay at 101 pitches after 8.   My guess is that Cholly send him out for the 9th.

Don Ho

What happened to Polanco?  Is he out because he was hit by Hudson in the 1st?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 21, 2010, 09:24:59 PM
insurance runs please. 

It would be nice. If they can score 72, maybe they can chance Madson again.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on April 21, 2010, 09:25:42 PM
What happened to Polanco?  Is he out because he was hit by Hudson in the 1st?

Hopefully not.  He did hit twice more after being hit, but that doesn't always mean anything.

Sgt PSN