Week 11 - Browns: *shrugs disinterestedly*

Started by MDS, November 17, 2020, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 08:03:50 PM
they arent winning until the dallas game...at that point theyd be 3-10-1 on like 6 losses in a row with vultures circling the novacare. not a situation to just roll out of bed and win

dallas is easily a better team....they caught them at just the right time getting the nooch...now that dalton has settled in wentz is the second best redhead in the division
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Well they fargin' better. The two they have apparently can't play quarterback at all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I don't think the Eagles are >50% to win any individual game, but there's about a 15-20% chance they beat a good team on any given week and roughly 50-50 they beat an NFC East team, which is how I arrive at 5 to 6 wins.

Willing to bet so let's goooo

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 08:09:35 PM
I don't think the Eagles are >50% to win any individual game, but there's about a 15-20% chance they beat a good team on any given week and roughly 50-50 they beat an NFC East team, which is how I arrive at 5 to 6 wins.

Willing to bet so let's goooo

ima let that buck i got from havas for biden winning ride

now up to 2 house warming gifts from  :CF friends. j youre next bud
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

At least we can all agree they're completely screwed next week.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 22, 2020, 08:06:37 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 22, 2020, 08:03:50 PM
they arent winning until the dallas game...at that point theyd be 3-10-1 on like 6 losses in a row with vultures circling the novacare. not a situation to just roll out of bed and win

dallas is easily a better team....they caught them at just the right time getting the nooch...now that dalton has settled in wentz is the second best redhead in the division

not only that they wouldve lost if garrett gilbert played. dinucci was earth shatteringly bad. literally any other replacement level qb wins with how pathetic wentz was
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The big downside isn't the idea of losing to MDS, it's having to root for the Eagles.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 22, 2020, 08:13:37 PM
The big downside isn't the idea of losing to MDS, it's having to root for the Eagles.

tough decision in week 17 when the eagles draft position can swing 5 spots, cant win the division, but you can save $100

QB Eagles

I have confidence in the Eagles to blow their spot there.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It's really not.  He got lucky in 2017.  He's never been smart or inventive enough to adjust on the fly and it's clear he's not interested in scheming to whatever strengths Wentz has anyway.

PhillyPhreak54

Its farging infuriating.

OL problems? Skittish QB? By all means keep him in the pocket to get walloped.

They should have him on the perimeter 75% of the time. He's mobile enough. Its not like he's Philip Rivers.

Straight up bullshtein by Doug.

Rome

I said it's not infuriating.  That should be the end of it or do you and I got issues?

PhillyPhreak54