Week Nine - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 05, 2020, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Disgusting loss on the Texans spread. farging brutal.

Them and the Colts means even after the earlies.

Boo.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 08, 2020, 02:18:27 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2020, 01:49:14 PM
Bills are killing Seattle. The Hawks defense is fraudulent. Has been all year.

Yeah but it's way too early to assume Russ won't win this game with some MVP shtein.

I thought he'd start pulling his antics out but the Bills turned him over a lot. Second game in a row he's coughed up the ball a lot.

PhillyPhreak54

Raiders jerseys today are so great

PhillyPhreak54

Mahomes woke up as expected but Teddy B still gave them a run. So close.

Diomedes

Broadcast football looks so f'n good at AT&T Stadium. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Steelers do not look good at AT&T Stadium

Wake up, fargos.

MDS

if dallas uses gilbert last week they beat the eagles and easily

i had kc -4.5 in a 3 team tease but good to know dallas would've blown it up anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2020, 05:18:08 PM

Wake up, fargos.

should be rooting for dallas....the worst possible outcome is they to win the trevor lawrence sweepstakes not have to overpay an injured dak and get a generational qb prospect on a rookie 5 year deal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

the jets are not winning 2 games...let alone 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2020, 05:29:48 PM
the jets are not winning 2 games...let alone 1

you have no idea if that is true but even if it is wanting dallas to possibly get the number 2 pick is still beyond stupid...you want dallas winning as many games as possible...in fact you want them to get blasted in a WC game

MDS

im not even entirely sure dallas would take fields if the was there

now that kyle allen is hurt wash is probably the worst team in the division anyway...dallas feels like a 4-5 win team which puts them out of the top qb territory

ice grillin you

whatever they feel like you want them at 8...not realistic but thats what every eagle fan should be rooting for...same for wash and nyg for that matter

like last year there was at least the excuse of a real home playoff game for the eagles and even then they lost but this year there should not be a single farging eagle fan hoping for them to lose in front of 5000 fans in a pandemic wc game

MDS

if wentz never plays a playoff game, he wont be able to embarrass himself like 5 routinely did, and then what was the point in any of this

QB Eagles

Chargers losing every way humanly possible this season.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 08, 2020, 05:25:41 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 08, 2020, 05:18:08 PM

Wake up, fargos.

should be rooting for dallas....the worst possible outcome is they to win the trevor lawrence sweepstakes not have to overpay an injured dak and get a generational qb prospect on a rookie 5 year deal

Oh they'll win some but like lil guy said the Jets are getting Lawrence. And Dak stays in Dallas.