Moved my poll????

Started by Gtrain95, May 19, 2004, 12:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gtrain95

Why exactly was it that my poll was moved out of this section when MURPs MLB poll remains? I thought this was the part of the site where ANY AND ALL eagles related talk was to be. And if I recal, the Lombardi title for the eagles this year is EAGLES TALK.

Diomedes

Maybe your house is messy, but ours ain't.  That poll isn't Eagles talk, get it?  Maybe that's why it was moved.

And maybe that's why this thread will be moved, too.  
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

The poll was moved because #1 it was a poll.  #2 It was a very vague reference to anything Eagles.

I post a poll in the Eagles section every couple months on something that is pertinent to the current situation of an Eagles issue.  That poll would directly stimulate conversation on a current issue rather than just having people vote for the sake of voting.  

QuoteI thought this was the part of the site where ANY AND ALL eagles related talk was to be.

so then dont post a complaint in the Eagles section if you know it is all Eagles talk right?

GoinLong

Quote from: MURP on May 19, 2004, 01:02:40 PM
so then dont post a complaint in the Eagles section if you know it is all Eagles talk right?

Looks like we need a complaint section too.
The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

MURP

Quote from: GoinLong on May 19, 2004, 01:13:53 PM
Quote from: MURP on May 19, 2004, 01:02:40 PM

Looks like we need a complaint section too.

this is the complaint section.

Susquehanna Birder

We have one...it's called "Feedback and Announcements."

We don't get too excited about content (within reason)...but we do take our organizing skills  seriously. :)

General_Failure

Yeah yeah, we're God damn nazis. Farg us. Movin' on ...

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN