The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

How does Lamb miss that layup

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on March 19, 2019, 09:35:14 PM
How does Lamb miss that layup

He choked laughing at TJ trying to defend him.  Simple.

MDS

brett putting tj in for defense is just...i dont even know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2019, 10:01:26 PM
brett putting tj in for defense is just...i dont even know

Scott fouled out.  Would you rather have JJ?

MDS

you could bring in amir to pretend to protect the rim and put jimmy or ben on lamb...i dont care

lamb easily got the shot he wanted he just rimmed it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Let's see if the C's make them their bitches again tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Jesus Christ, if this team could finish a shot inside the paint they'd be up by 10 right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

really no point in even watching  this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

This looks all too familiar

ice grillin you

i dont think the sixers starters are better than the celtics but imagine the sixers having to beat the celtics in a 7 game series with their bench minus boban who literally cannot be on the floor against this team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this is brick city but rotation wise brett is getting punked by brad as usual

Geowhizzer

So much for Philly sports radio tomorrow on my trip to Clearwater. 

Then again, my son will be driving for much of it, so I'll probably be stuck with his music anyway. 

SD

Not that it would matter but the officiating is horrible.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 20, 2019, 08:25:25 PM
my son will be driving 

geo the morman i remember when you were talking about your kids being all young and stuff

what had happened

Don Ho

Quote from: AO1 on March 20, 2019, 08:46:20 PM
Not that it would matter but the officiating is horrible.

It really is