The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I like Harris but he's not worth what the Sixers gave up. He's also a UFA after the season so he could just be a rental. Sixers are basically left with nothing

phattymatty

I dig it. I like Shamet but he's probably playing well above what he should be so it's him, the good miami pick, one zesty first round pick and 2 2nds.

they are getting an all star, a human masterpiece and a role player.

I've only been up for a few minutes and still processing this but I'm into it.

phattymatty

it's all worth it for boban.

SD

Feel like Brand panicked after last nights game

phattymatty

it's definitely the opposite of the hinkie stockpile assets plan thats for sure.

SD

phattymatty

If the Clippers can somehow package those picks into a better deal than Boston for AD, it's even better.

PhillyPhreak54

Woj says they want to sign Harris and Butler long term to keep them with Jojo and Ben

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 06, 2019, 10:44:53 AM
Woj says they want to sign Harris and Butler long term to keep them with Jojo and Ben

signing butler would be a massive mistake

they finally got their elite stretch four....extend him and move on

the only call now is should they trade butler before the deadline or make a run with these four......i personally dont think they have a shot this year at even the finals so id move jimmy now to get at least an asset or two to recoup even a little of what you gave up for butler and harris....lakers got farging mouth raped last night by no oladipo indiana....try to work them while they are panicking
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

^^^ yes i'm all for this.  i guess it's now possible to sign all four because of bird rights but that is such a scary thought if something goes sideways.  jimmy should be the odd man out.

now that the clips are most likely tanking, they're essentially farging boston on both of those picks this year (sacramento pick and clips top 14 protected).  just an added bonus.

also I played with tankathon and it only took me less than 10 tries for sixers to get #1 pick this year.  imagine adding zion to the mix.  drool.

ice grillin you

after last night sacramento more than likely isnt even going to be in the lottery
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im in the trade jimmy now camp but i just dont see that happening

does a sign and trade for jimmy make any sense
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

also it cant be stated enough how much of a legend boban is going to be in this town

it will take exactly 1 5-minute run before sixers twitter is jizzing their pants
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah obviously but he's also a perfect 10 minutes a game to park that magnificent body down low while jojo gets a breather.

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 100.000%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/kyc7/ajaxnz" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

oof i don't know what happened there.

SD

Sixers acquire Malachi Richardson, Toronto's 2022 second-round pick and the draft rights to Emir Preldzic in exchange for cash considerations in trade with the Raptors, according to sources