The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

didn't even bother watching kings game, gut feeling that was going to be a loss from the get go.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 03, 2019, 09:43:37 AM
classic last game of a road trip

If this is indeed classic then they should roll the Nuggets Friday right?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if they start shake milton and landry shamet, yes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

brewer's contract ended the season is basically over.

MDS

they apparently might bring him back in a few days?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

there have been some really gross lineups out here so far.

SD

This game is so bad I might switch to the SOTU

phattymatty

what a mess. the fact that they need redick so bad is embarrassing.

MDS

shamet and muscala are not...how you say....good

phattymatty

i don't know that shamet step back airball three was pretty great.

MDS

the sixers are the 3rd or 4th best team in the east but they need to add like 3 to 4 legit players at the deadline/buyout to even have a shot

after jo-ben-jimmy-jj they have nothing. and those 4 are ehhhhh

SD

They weren't winning anyway but that offensive foul call on the Shamet 3 was god awful

MDS

make up call for the jimmy bobble that shouldve gone to toronto...ref knew he blew that so he was searching for something to go the other way and found it

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on February 05, 2019, 10:12:08 PM
the sixers are the 3rd or 4th best team in the east but they need to add like 3 to 4 legit players at the deadline/buyout to even have a shot

after jo-ben-jimmy-jj they have nothing. and those 4 are ehhhhh

While you all were sleeping, Uncle Don just got this hot off the press:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25935274/clippers-agree-trade-tobias-harris-76ers-deal-involving-6-players:

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Whoa.  That's whoa.  Tobias Harris is legit, though.  He's a FA this summer so unless they sign him to a max deal, that's a ton for a rental.