The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
ben simmons gotta go

I'm all in on this. He's useless late in games, he can't hit an outside shot and if he drives the lane they just foul him because it's a guarantee he only makes one shot. He obviously has no desire to develop a jump shot. He's bouncing in a few years to move to LA anyway, hope they get what they can for him in the offseason then max out another player, preferably one who can hit an outside shot.

smeags

i don't see a way they can keep him. hurts them late in games and seems more interested in the jenner scene then working on a jump shot.

plus is there any way butler doesn't start chirping at/to him ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

If he wants to go to LA so badly then work it out.  Nothing is impossible.  I think you guys are nuts for wanting him gone, though. 

MDS

when is the last time you watched a sixer game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BDN on December 26, 2018, 02:59:18 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 26, 2018, 12:21:40 AM
ben simmons gotta go

I'm all in on this. He's useless late in games, he can't hit an outside shot and if he drives the lane they just foul him because it's a guarantee he only makes one shot. He obviously has no desire to develop a jump shot. He's bouncing in a few years to move to LA anyway, hope they get what they can for him in the offseason then max out another player, preferably one who can hit an outside shot.

without a shot he himself is not just worthless late in games but hes killing jo because the defense just sags off and shades him...the effects of having no shot clouds the whole team

the most ridiculous late game sets tho are when he doesn't have the ball in his hands and just gets out of the way and stands somewhere 20 feet away from the closest opposing player basically having the offense run four against five
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm a Kemba fan. He's my target.

SD

Not sure they know there's a game tonight

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Jesus, the second half of this game has seen some zesty basketball.  Sixers playing like ass, lucky to be up by double digits.  Butler just ejected.  Weak ass call after he got in a shoving match.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This team had a 24 point lead and are about to choke this thing away.  Clippers withnin 5 with 3:18 left.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Simmons does stink.  He hasn't done shtein in the last seven minutes

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on January 02, 2019, 01:03:48 AM
Simmons does stink.  He hasn't done shtein in the last seven minutes

he definitely doesnt stink....hes just more of a liability than he is a positive and he is as a bad a fit as you can get with jo jo

SD

I really thought they were going to blow that 30 point lead

PhillyPhreak54

Went to bed when they were up 30. Got up for my flight this am and see they won by 5.

No lead is safe with them.

ice grillin you

that stretch was truly amazing....suns had something like 57 pts in 13 minutes...led by richaun holmes