The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the thing is eric jr wasnt wrong about a lot of this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He wasn't but this isn't us shooting the shtein on a message board.  This is a General Manager of an NBA franchise creating fictitious social media accounts to talk shtein about his employees.  That's bad enough.  Releasing medical info is the sort of bullshtein you end up in Danbury FCI for.   

SD

MDS

shes eric jr...but who are the other 3
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on May 30, 2018, 09:19:20 PM
shes eric jr...but who are the other 3

All those accounts except the one BC admitted have the same recovery info, all tied to his wife's phone. Doesn't necessarily mean it's her (he obviously could be using her phone), but Eric Jr was tweeting while BC was talking to the media.

MDS

the other 3 didnt write in the same kind of broken english as eric jr

hunt

just fire everyone named colangelo & get it over with.  he's a zesty gm anyway.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

Looks like Bryco is gone tomorrow

Good riddance

QB Eagles

Quote from: AO1 on May 31, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
Looks like Bryco is gone tomorrow

According to sources, they are also firing Eric Jr., HonestAbe, Enoughunkownsources, and Still Balling.

MDS

what are they waiting for

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 01, 2018, 05:36:48 PM
what are they waiting for

Just a guess but today's his birthday

ice grillin you

silver is going to get them to keep him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

maybe hell ditch the woman

QB Eagles

Source close to BC says he didn't want the job anyway:

phattymatty

Good morning.

Colangelo is still GM.

That is all.