The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

after the Saric strip when they went down 4 again I felt like they morphed into, well, we're down two possessions, need to jack up 3s suddenly, and it went to hell quickly.  Ben was really good in the 2nd half, but that's where he needs to step in and get to the rim so they don't have Redick/Cov and co. just jacking up desperation 3s.

phattymatty

QuoteJoel Embiid has not been cleared to play. His status for game three has not been determined. The next status update will be tomorrow.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the heat PA announcer is so annoying
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

dominating without dragic in

that was with a horible roco sequence where he went for an impossible steal, got lucky the ball was loose, then missed a layup badly in transition.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

jesus covington is terrible again tonight.

phattymatty

how bad would it suck to have to root for these heat players.  what an unlikable bunch.

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on April 19, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

He's by far the most disappointing player on the Sixers in this series and he's still less embarrassing than Hassan Whiteside.

ice grillin you

holy shtein that play by embiid to force johson to shovel to wade then on a dime stop on johnson and come back to make wade completely change his shot was beyond unreal for a guy his size

QB Eagles

Covington playing his best ball of the series in absolute garbage time.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 19, 2018, 09:43:47 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on April 19, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

He's by far the most disappointing player on the Sixers in this series and he's still less embarrassing than Hassan Whiteside.

no one has been more embarrassing than markelle fultz...whiteside cant play at all when the sixers go small and even with embiid he has to come away from the basket....its just a terrible stylistic series for him...covey has at least played his usual terrific D...hes just in one of his shooting funks....fultz should still be in college...i dont know what his numbers were but he was something like a minus 10 in three minutes tonight....and brett was like you will not be playing anymore son

MDS

all you need to know about fultz is for the 2nd straight game was was benched in the 2nd half for tj farging mcconnell

but otherwise this was a damn impressive win. road playoff win in their first try. were clearly the superior team, especially in the 4th.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 19, 2018, 09:56:40 PM
all you need to know about fultz is for the 2nd straight game was was benched in the 2nd half for tj farging mcconnell

they werent even messin with tj...he only played a few minutes...they upped bens minutes and justin anderson even had a mini stretch at point i think it was at the end of the first half

regardless this was the second straight game fultz was benched for the second half...hes a deer in headlights out there...i cant believe how bad he was tonight

phattymatty

Brett's lineups for the most part have been great. JA our there is necessary against these guys.