The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2018, 12:43:14 PM
arent the hawks tanking? i dont think they could lose if they tried

They are...but they're still going to play a real close game then purposely give it away at the end.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
sure they are which would mean something if i wasnt going

the eagles won the super bowl and the sixers didnt try for 4 years, collected 2 all world talents are now the 3rd best team in the east

your victim act is OVA
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
what is it if they lose friday because i can pretty much guarantee an L since im driving 9 hrs to see them there

shtein, you can fly out here in 9 hours.  weather has been perfect all week, Got places for you to stay at no charge, good sports bar, have you home Tuesday morning after the ncaa championship.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

so embiid has 1 eye now or what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 28, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
sure they are which would mean something if i wasnt going

the eagles won the super bowl and the sixers didnt try for 4 years, collected 2 all world talents are now the 3rd best team in the east

your victim act is OVA

embiid out and simmons caught talkin trash to the hawks....its sooooooo ON!

trust me ive been doin this stuff much longer than you...youve lived a charmed sports life

Quote from: Don Ho on March 29, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 28, 2018, 10:29:13 AM
what is it if they lose friday because i can pretty much guarantee an L since im driving 9 hrs to see them there

shtein, you can fly out here in 9 hours.  weather has been perfect all week, Got places for you to stay at no charge, good sports bar, have you home Tuesday morning after the ncaa championship.

way too long a flight anyway but no pro sports teams no can do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

So Embiid is definitely dying from this, right? We can't have so many nice things at once, right?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

He's probably retiring from CTE.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

fultz out there like a bobblehead he actually face smashed both jojo and the defender on that same play.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on March 29, 2018, 09:42:56 AM
So Embiid is definitely dying from this, right? We can't have so many nice things at once, right?

lol...he will be fine....big thing was no concussion....but ill be shocked if he plays tomorrow

SD

Woj reporting Mo going into the Hall

Perfect timing...I just had my autographed game worn Mo jersey framed

QB Eagles

Bit of a surprise, to be honest.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
Bit of a surprise, to be honest.

not if you follow the basketball HOF.....EVERYONE gets in

QB Eagles

Both bball and hockey HOFs are both jokes to me. I just figured that if he wasn't in by now, it wasn't going to happen. The list of finalists does look like it's about 75% Mo level players though.

hunt

mo was a great pg...one of the best ever at the time he retired.  of course, there've been a bunch of better pg's since.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 29, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on March 29, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

lol...he will be fine....big thing was no concussion....but ill be shocked if he plays tomorrow

ummmm...neither a facial fracture and/or a concussion are ruled out yet