The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

unreal sequence by jo...mans up on a guard 35 feet from the basket and blocks him at the rim...then just a sick beautiful fade away

holy shtein lebron had a long free run directly at the rim with saric coming and he gave it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Too bad Cleveland isn't trying or this would be a nice win.

MDS

sixers will be a 60 win team with lebron next year
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 01, 2018, 10:34:42 PM
sixers will be a 60 win team with lebron next year

keep that pos away from the sixers...i would get physically ill if he carpet bagged to philly

phattymatty

I love lebron but I would prefer him not come here either. Don't need that drama.

MDS

yea i dont want the best player on earth on my team

no sir
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I agree it sounds dumb and I'd be cool with it in a second but I want our boys to be the leaders and not second fiddle to the only person on the planet better than them.

MDS

i want the sixers to win and lebron is super good at basketball

how is this a debate

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on March 01, 2018, 10:37:53 PM
I love lebron but I would prefer him not come here either. Don't need that drama.

its not even the drama for me...its the fact that hed move teams again to win...i want no part of that...he would never feel like sixer and the title would always go to lebron and not to the process...it would always be known as lebrons third best title...not the sixers third overall

phattymatty

For the record I do think he is coming. Too many hints like lebron likes to do

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 01, 2018, 10:44:22 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on March 01, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

its not even the drama for me...its the fact that hed move teams again to win...i want no part of that...he would never feel like sixer and the title would always go to lebron and not to the process...it would always be known as lebrons third best title...not the sixers third overall

you cant make up this kind of crazy

Rome

Not wanting LeBron James might be the funniest example of outright lunacy I've ever read in this forum. 

Love you guys. 

ice grillin you

quick draft pick update

there is practically zero chance the laker pick will convey this year

as of right now the sixers would pick 10 and 18 in this years draft

for next year this means that the celtics will get the kings pick (assuming the kings are worse than the sixers which is all but a certainty)

SD

Quote from: Rome on March 02, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Not wanting LeBron James might be the funniest example of outright lunacy I've ever read in this forum. 

Love you guys.

Jay gets criticized for not wanting Harper but not wanting Lebron (who cares for what reason) is somehow ok. The Sixers needed a player to get them over the top in 83' so they signed Moses. I don't see the big difference.

Rome

If your #1 team is the Sixers, getting LeBron is the sort of wish you'd trade an Eagles Super Bowl win for.   

Like I used to say I would gladly have traded the '08 Phils for just one Eagles Super Bowl win before I die.   Turns out I didn't have to, which is nice.