Week Seven - 2019

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 17, 2019, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Mahomes injures himself on a sneak.

Looked like his bad ankle but the Chiefs said it's his knee

PhillyPhreak54

Looked like a dislocated knee cap for ol Patty

Good thing they're playing the cigar store Indian Joe Flacco and his shteinbag OL

MDS

flacco with an all time mail in performance
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wash had a twelve play drive that was nine Peterson runs two Smallwood runs one incomplete pass and then missed the FG

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Hicks picked Jones off

Arizona loves that Edmonds RB and use him over david Johnson. Gotta imagine they'll trade Johnson at some point

PhillyPhreak54

First officiating skull farging of the day goes against Deshaun Watson. Throws an amazing TD and gets called sacked and in the grasp.

SD

NFL officiating is a joke. This years been especially bad. Reminds me of the early 2000's when the refs essentially gave two titles to the Lakers. I'll say this they legit won the title against the Sixers.

Rome

I haven't watched a second today.   The officiating has just about done me in altogether with the NFL. 

MDS

the chargers are just a remarkable at consistently inventing impossible ways to lose
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate that the Pats are so good

This is ridiculous