Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Man, those guys were good. I can see where Howie felt comfortable moving up for him.

After this video, Wentz is my new favorite person.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Eagles_Legendz

Predictions?

I'll go 27-20 Eagles.  Higher scoring than most expect.  RG3 connects on one long TD to Pryor.  Eagles get to him 5 times but otherwise Browns move the ball a little bit more than people hope.  Ryan Mathews has a big game.

smeags

im going 24-17 eagles. agree that Matthews should have a big game and take pressure of the of wentz and the defense.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Diomedes

I don't know what you folks are smoking but hook me up.  Browns will win, and it won't be close.  The first game with a brand new HC, DC, a rookie QB of questionable experiences, skills, and less than one week of prep with the first team, a WR corps that couldn't win starting jobs at Notre Dame much less Alabama...yeah, not gonna beat even the Browns, I think. 

I expect any Eagles points to come off turnovers or via special teams.  I put the o/u on turnovers by Wentz at 2 and take the over.  2 INTs and 1 FUM, if you care what I'm guessing.

28-10  Browns.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

That's the spirit.

I think it's an ugly game that could really go either way, but 9 times out of 10 the team with the better HC and/or QB are going to win. If nothing else, Cleveland has better experience in both positions so I'm going with them...by 1 score.

Munson

Wrong thread, nerds. Lets keep all this information in one place, please.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Yeah saw Carson in thread title and thought it was game thread.  Whoops.

Diomedes

I am grateful for the correction, and ashamed to have been caught out. 

Suicide might be appropriate.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

True for everyone still at CF after all these years. We need to all meet up for one last tailgate blowout and pass around some barbiturate shooters.

Diomedes

Can real barbituates still be had?  I've heard such loving tales from the old heads.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on September 09, 2016, 01:36:44 PM
Wrong thread, nerds. Lets keep all this information in one place, please.

Make it 49-7.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 09, 2016, 03:44:18 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 09, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

True for everyone still at CF after all these years. We need to all meet up for one last tailgate blowout and pass around some barbiturate shooters.

Igy and mds will argue until their last breaths

QB Eagles

"lol j wore a bedwetter jersey to a ritual death, your homerism knows no bounds. couldn't get a henry josey one?"
"who picked the cowboys game for this, they aren't even a rival to real fans. the cowboys don't even know the eagles exist when they celebrate all their super bowls. top 5 forgettable mass suicide"