Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Locker and Moreno really farged me out of some money this week. I'm gonna end up finishing even for the week, give or take a dollar, thanks to the $5 50/50 game I did, but still.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Doing a little experiment today...let my gf pick a lineup for a $1 game with no help from me...here's her lineup

Luck
Forte
Gio Bernard
Crabtree
Golden Tate
Dez Bryant
Luke Wilson
Janikowski
Detroit d

Munson

Luke Wilson made the transition from acting to NFL TE?
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

Won another $20 fanduel 50/50 game this weekend.  I may have to try and step up to a bigger pot.  I'm undefeated on 50/50's this year and every game i've had Jeremy Maclin, he's been a steal in the low $6k range so far, that number will probably be going up soon.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: Munson on September 21, 2014, 01:20:07 PM
Luke Wilson made the transition from acting to NFL TE?

I entered 20 lineups for $1, hers was the second highest and she still has Forte tonight.

Quote from: SunMo on September 22, 2014, 08:12:08 AM
Won another $20 fanduel 50/50 game this weekend.  I may have to try and step up to a bigger pot.  I'm undefeated on 50/50's this year and every game i've had Jeremy Maclin, he's been a steal in the low $6k range so far, that number will probably be going up soon.

Try the tournaments, bigger payouts. If you're scoring 150 and above you could win some decent money.

rjs246

Oh no. I just discovered this. Obsessed.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahah

Dude I've played the baseball like six times a day fora week

And have won like $20.

shtein!

PhillyPhreak54

Already in a hole tonight...who starts Alejandro de aza?! No this guy

Btw rjs...no lacrosse on fan duel. Sorry :/

rjs246

I killed it at salary cap leagues for years. No one does them any more. Instant payout gratification? Holy shtein this is bad.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

If any of you want to get a weekly tourney together I'm in

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Don't have the money to do the weekly stuff like we did last year a few times, but next year I should be set up with an actual salaried job and will be IN.

This year the $50 I put in is lasting me the whole year..or until I lose it all.

Phreak, I had some money left over from last football season and tried baseball a few times and it was just hopeless. It all involves luck but I feel baseball more than anything was just pure luck.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be down for a tourney. I have like $20 in my acct now bc of evil baseball

I studied pitching matchups and shtein and it was pointless. I did an afternoon one today and didn't touch any phillies except Ruiz and someone starts Utley and Brown and revere. Come on

Munson

farg me....stuck Donnell into one of my cheap $2 50/50s, wishing I put him in one of the big tourny lineups.

PhillyPhreak54

I won $5 last night. Drinks on me!

BTW - I realized they have CFB too....fap fap fap