Fanduel Thread

Started by SunMo, October 08, 2013, 08:51:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

IGY is seriously still the only person here stuck in 2004 when people actually "tried" to look "cool" on the internet.

The only people that do that now are teens trying to make funny vine videos. No one comes to a message board full of 20 of the same people for the last 10 years and tries to look "cool" in front of them. Christ.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

lol man you really roasted me.

i'm not as much defending igy as confirming the point that you are awful.  it just cracks me up that you talk about someone else trying too hard. 

cue reese trying too hard again
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

oh wait...man you really roasted me sunny

you two are farging horrendous. hes almost 40 and still wants to be a rapper and youre the same age still in love with superman

and thats no trying too hard---that's legit facts---and as "awful" as you're going to find

cue sunny for a zinger......

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 23, 2013, 03:25:33 PM
lol man you really roasted me.

i'm not as much defending igy as confirming the point that you are awful.  it just cracks me up that you talk about someone else trying too hard. 

cue reese trying too hard again

theres some childhood issue for sure that causes him to do this....its crazy....like i said normally id feel bad for the person...but hes so terribly awful that you cant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: reese125 on October 23, 2013, 03:33:51 PM
oh wait...man you really roasted me sunny

you two are farging horrendous. hes almost 40 and still wants to be a rapper and youre the same age still in love with superman

and thats no trying too hard---that's legit facts---and as "awful" as you're going to find

cue sunny for a zinger......

taking what i said, changing the words, exaggerating something he thinks are facts.

right out of the arguing on the internet for douchebags handbook.

reese125

facts hurt I know

you can still be the man of steel and he can be big poppa for halloween..don't worry

SunMo

i mean honestly, that's the best you have?  i like superman?  oh damn, you got me.  i enjoy a fictional movie character, stop roasting me.

it's good to know that i have you on the hook and can keep you going all day.  all i have to do is respond and with your self-esteem issues you can't help yourself and respond.  i look forward to the next one.

reese125

SunMo

Quote from: SunMo on October 23, 2013, 03:43:35 PM
it's good to know that i have you on the hook and can keep you going all day.  all i have to do is respond and with your self-esteem issues you can't help yourself and respond.  i look forward to the next one.

hook is deep

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on October 23, 2013, 03:43:35 PM
i mean honestly, that's the best you have?  i like superman?  oh damn, you got me.  i enjoy a fictional movie character, stop roasting me.

hes one reply away from going the "i know you are but what am i" route
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Is this a definite go this week with 5? Do we use the same link? I'm assuming Sunday at 1 is the deadline to get your roster set.

reese125

5 people. SD-send this link to your boy. you have till 1pm sunday to put lineup in

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/GYAAQSJ?invitedby=reese125&cnl=ba

SD

Quote from: reese125 on October 24, 2013, 03:04:38 PM
5 people. SD-send this link to your boy. you have till 1pm sunday to put lineup in

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/GYAAQSJ?invitedby=reese125&cnl=ba

Cool, just sent it to him. Can we use Thursday night players or is it just strictly Sun/Mon?

reese125

SD

Put 5 different lineups together for $1 games, each score was 115 or above. Missed winning $5 by 16 people. The lowest one I entered was the CF fanduel.

I'm in again this week and so is my buddy if you guys are a go.